For instructions for older Apple iOS devices click here.
For users at all license levels
1. Open Settings and tap Mail then Accounts and then Add Account
(or, on slightly older devices... Settings and tap Passwords & Accounts and then Add Account)
2. Tap Microsoft Exchange
3. Enter your Email address and a Description of your chosing then tap Next in the top-right corner then Sign In on the pop-up window that appears
4. On the next page enter your account Password and then tap Sign In
5. If you see a prompt similar to the below, click 'Accept'
6. You will then be prompted with a screen asking you what items you would like to sync with your email account as shown below. Select the options you would like to use then tap save.
Important note on Battery Life
By default, Apple devices will check for mail constantly which will ensure you are notified of new mail in the fastest possible way, however this has a heavy impact on battery life. In order to conserve battery power it is usually advisable to instruct the phone to either retrieve mail on a 'Fetch' basis (every 15 minutes, every 30 minutes or even hourly) or on a 'Manual' basis whereby it will only check when you open the 'Mail' app. You will find these settings under the 'Fetch New Data' menu in the 'Passwords & Accounts' menu.