Welcome to MyMail.je. If you continue to browse and use this website or if you engage our services in any way you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions, which, together with our Privacy & GDPR Policy, govern our relationship with you in relation to the services we provide. The term ‘Company’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to Secure IT Ltd., and the brand of 'MyMail.je'. Secure IT Ltd. is registered by the Jersey Financial Services Commission under Registration Number: 98334. Our Registered Office address is: Courteney, La Route de la Haule, St. Lawrence, Jersey. JE3 1BA.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website or of our services. The use of this website and our services is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Any purchases or orders processed are to be considered non-refundable unless terms are agreed to the contrary. Monthly or yearly renewals (as agreed) of services are assumed unless notice is given to the contrary no less than 30 days prior to the anniversary of the service and fees will be due once a service has renewed on its anniversary.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience, usually to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of any linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Company's prior consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of The Bailiwick of Jersey.
Changes to these terms
Although most changes are likely to be minor, the Company may change its Terms and Conditions of use from time to time, and at its sole discretion. You are encouraged to frequently check this page for any changes. Your continued use of this site and our services after any change in these terms will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
Should you be in receipt of the ongoing provision of our products or services and should any change to these terms bear significant impact to the relationship between you and the Company you will be notified with full detail no less than 30 days before such changes may come in to effect.
This policy was last approved on the 16th of December 2021